Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Semaspells.club reviews

In this article, I am describing semaspells.club. The description will be short because there is actually not much to describe. On the website you can  find the basic offer of love magic,  money spell and protection spell.  

The website has only been in existence since August 2020, which means it is completely new and untested. We don't find any articles about love magic. Only short descriptions of the rituals they want to sell. He rejects this approach. Of course, there is no information as to whether we will receive any proof that the spells have been performed.

My opinion is definitely negative. Better not to order anything there.

2 comments:

  1. I ordered a love spell 2 weeks ago, so I cannot say anything about the effects. If there are some changes, however, I will let you know immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that review Glaby. Notify if your situation changes.

    ReplyDelete